- Secure Checkout
- Ships in 2-4 Weeks. Shipping only available in the contiguous United States (No Shipping to AK or HI). Any custom or upgrades to a file cabinet is a non- returnable item.
- Buy with a Purchase Order ? Request a Formal Quote ? Quantity / Bulk Pricing ? Need it faster? Contact us.
You can order new or replacement keys for your FireKing product from this page. Keys we offer via online order: Medeco, Teskey, and TuBAR. Keys typically ship in 7 business days.
Need Help?Ask Our Experts
FireKing Hot Facts
A staggering 50% of companies that incur a fire are out of business within 6 months. That number increases to 90% within 18 months.
Full-Service DeliveryWith full-service delivery, we will unload the product, place it in your desired location and remove and dispose of all packaging materials. Product price includes standard full-service delivery for commercial or residential locations. Additional charges may apply if you have special delivery needs. Your location qualifies for standard full-service delivery if
Fed-Ex DeliveryArrives by standard FedEx delivery.
Curbside DeliveryDestination must be accessible by a 53-foot tractor trailer. Our driver will use a lift gate to lower the product to ground; you are responsible for transporting it to the desired indoor location. Deliveries are made Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm local time.
You can order an additional or replacement set of 2 keys for your FireKing product from this page. Here are the steps:
- If you are a locksmith, please call us at 812-822-5574 or toll free 800-457-2424.
- Find your product serial number – this helps us identify the correct key for you. You will need this serial number to order new keys. Note: Serial numbers start with a FL and/or could be 7 numbers with no letters. Serial numbers are typically found in two locations. Location one is in the top drawer next to a metal plate on a silver or white. The second location is on a sticker on the bottom right front of your cabinet. If you are not the original owner of your product and are ordering Medeco or TuBar keys, please call us at 812-822-5574 or toll free 800-457-2424.
- Enter your serial number in the field above below your key type.
- If you are in Alaska, Hawaii, Mexico or Canada – we cannot fulfill key orders online. Please call us at 812-822-5574 or toll free 800-457-2424.
- Please note that all key orders are non-refundable and non-replaceable.
- Each Key Replacement Order will come with a set of 2 Keys.
- If you need keys not pictured above, please call us at 812-822-5574 or toll free 800-457-2424.
- If you believe your FireKing product was made prior to 1986 and you need new keys, please call us at 812-822-5574 or toll free 800-457-2424.
Notes about Rush Shipping:
- Rush Shipping Does Not Ship on the Same Day
- Available Monday-Thursday, if an order is received after Thursday at 5 PM Eastern Time, it will process the following Monday
- Rush Shipping uses FedEx Overnight as our carrier
Medeco keys are typically used on FireKing Vertical, Lateral, Safes, Storage Cabinets, and Card & Check File Products. They are typically square-shaped, silver keys. Key Numbers typically start with 3 numbers between 101 and 264.
Teskey keys are typically used on FireKing Turtle File Cabinets. Also known as “HG” keys, the key number will start with the letters HG followed by a number between 1-50.
TuBAR keys were used on all FireKing products purchased before 1990. TuBAR keys have a distinct red plastic body and may or may not have a key number embossed in the plastic housing of the key.
Added protection for your company's vital records will always be a wise business expense.Cynthia Balmer
More people need to think ahead about a fire affecting them and use these containers.Walker L. Chandler
Before using the FireKing products we were paying for off-site storage, but that quickly became an annoyance and a waste of money.William E. Rinehart
Peace of Mind
Since these records were important to me, I was very grateful indeed to have them back in my possession.Mrs. Gerald J Adams
Peace of Mind
While I hope to never experience a disaster again, I'm confident that my FireKing will protect whatever it holds, whatever happens.Mrs. Gerald J Adams
Your product performed its task and exceeded your published information on performance criteria.David L Prestridge
I can't tell you how thankful we are that we had your cabinets protecting our corporate books, certificates and insurance documentation.Janet K Reiss,CCAE
Your FireKing cabinet did what FireKing claimed it would do.Mrs. Gerald J Adams
These two filing cabinets were the only thing that survived. There was no scorching on any of the papers. I would definitely recommend FireKing.JW Mills
The house had completely collapsed and burned. Everything was gone except one car's frame and my FireKing file cabinetBrad Messer
The entire house was in small pieces, and still everything in our FireKing file cabinet made it through.Sande Johnson
The FireKing file was subjected to tremendous heat from 1:30am Wednesday to 4:30pm Friday. All the papers contained inside were in satisfactory condition.Kendall H. Hayhurst
It was the worst fire in our city's history but all the papers in our FireKing file survived.Kendall H. Hayhurst
Consider Our Small Space Solutions
From slimline safes to shallow-depth file cabinets, we’re your source for professional-grade fire and theft protection for any small office, home office or garage storage environment.
Which Storage Solution is Right For You?
Check out our in depth explanations on the product, shipping, returns, and safety or give us a call.Learn more (800) 457-2424