Drop Drawer Safes
Keep your vital assets safe and close
Keep your cash or vital assets safe even while they are close-at-hand with a Drop Drawer Safe. You won’t have to sacrifice security for convenience; our Drop Drawer Safes are easy to use and include the same great security advantages as the rest of our offerings. Deter shrinkage and protect yourself against theft with a Drop Drawer Safe.
Drop Drawer Safes allow staff on each shift to make deposits directly into the safe without having to open the safe and allow access to the main bank of funds. With two-door models, extra cash tills or change funds can be kept in the lower safe compartment. Two door models are fit with two electronic locks, one for each compartment, and each lock is programmable with unique user codes limiting access to only those who are authorized. In addition, setting a time delay on an electronic lock extends your ability to deter armed robbery and burglary. All of these features, coupled with our outstanding customer service and live technical support available when you need it, provide give you the confidence that you seek. Standard features on our Drop Drawer Safes include:
- Drop drawer design is the most "fish" resistant way of protecting deposits.
- B-Rate 1/2" solid A36 steel door, sledgehammer and pry bar resistant
- Auto door detent throws closed the bolts to the safe as you close the safe door
- Thick 1" in diameter, chromed live locking bolts
- Spring-loaded re-locker prevents bolts from moving if safe is attacked
- Formed, full-welded 1/4" body
- Adjustable, ball bearing hinge for easier open/close of door
- UL® approved locks including biometric upgrade (charge)
- Scratch resistant, hammer-tone gloss finish