Most departments are available 8 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday except holidays.
Fireproof Storage Cabinets
Because oversized documents, binders, end-tab filing, Banker’s Box ®, and other valuable items need fire protection too, there’s the Fireproof FireKing Storage Cabinet.
Sizable fire protection and security
Features & Benefits
- UL 1-Hour Class 350 Fire Rating. Products undergo exhaustive testing procedures passing both fire and explosion hazard tests conducted by Underwriters Laboratories, which expose the file to temperatures of 1700 degrees for one hour resulting in the internal temperature not exceeding 350 degrees.
- Oven-dried Gypsum Insulation. FireKing offers an asbestos-free, dry insulation. Unlike wet insulation, dry insulation will maintain protection properties for a lifetime, and completely eliminate corrosion.
- Environmentally Friendly Finish. Electrostatic powder coated finish is applied to all sides including the bottom. The finish is scratch-resistant, providing a lifetime quality appearance.
- Field-Replaceable Steel Panels. In the event that any panel is damaged, it can be easily replaced.
- Exterior Mounted Handles.
- High-Security Lock. Product is equipped with UL listed high-security Medeco ® locks. This lock resists picking and drilling, and keys cannot be duplicated except through FireKing. This means access to your vital records is limited to authorized keyholders only.
- Free Fire Replacement. FireKing insulated files are backed by over 60 years of experience in design and building superior, quality fire resistant products. And after a FireKing file performs its job in a fire, we’ll replace the file free. (Reference Warranty Details)
- Lifetime Limited Warranty. (Reference Warranty Details)
- Made in the USA.