International Files and Storage Cabinets
Fireproof file cabinets certified for international use
For international office specifications, we offer International File Cabinets. Available in lateral and vertical styling, our International File Cabinets are UL Class 350 1-hour fire and impact rating, and select models (4U2157-VML and 4-2157-VML) carry the ECB-S S60P label to meet European Standards. All of the file cabinets in the International Series are built with extra vertical height to file the largest documents, as well as any combination of Legal-Size, A-4, European Box Files, Foolscap, Ledger and Folio sizes.
Features & Benefits
- UL 1-Hour Class 350 Fire Rating. Products undergo exhaustive testing procedures passing both fire and explosion hazard tests conducted by Underwriters Laboratories, which expose the file to temperatures of 1700 degrees for one hour resulting in the internal temperature not exceeding 350 degrees.
- UL Impact Rating. Products survive a loaded fall of 30 feet and maintain fire protection. And FireKing’s steel lattice reinforcement offers this impact protection on all six sides.
- ETL Electronic Media Protection. ETL Intertek Electronic Media 30 minute verification label.
- ETL Water Resistant. ETL Intertek water resistant verified on a select range with chrome exterior handles only..
- Oven-dried Gypsum Insulation. FireKing offers an asbestos-free, dry insulation. Unlike wet insulation, dry insulation will maintain protection properties for a lifetime, and completely eliminate corrosion.
- Environmentally Friendly Finish. Electrostatic powder coated finish is applied to all sides including the bottom. The finish is scratch-resistant, providing a lifetime quality appearance.
- Field-Replaceable Steel Panels. In the event that any panel is damaged, it can be easily replaced.
- Insulation between all Drawers. This design makes each drawer a separate insulated container.
- Drawer Bodies. Each International file drawer body is built with high sides for use with hanging folders. Drawers are suitable for A-4, box file, folio, foolscap and ledger filing. (Divider rails are included with each file to allow for a variety of filing configurations.)
- Exterior Chrome Mounted Handles & Recessed Handle Options.
- Lock By Pass. Features a two-position drawer catch, which allows access to certain drawers, while drawers containing sensitive information remain locked.
- High-Security Lock. Product is equipped with UL listed high-security Medeco ® locks. This lock resists picking and drilling, and keys cannot be duplicated except through FireKing. This means access to your vital records is limited to authorized keyholders only. Except International Turtle File comes with heavy-duty keylock.
- Free Fire Replacement. FireKing insulated files are backed by over 60 years of experience in design and building superior, quality fire resistant products. And after a FireKing file performs its job in a fire, we’ll replace the file free. (Reference Warranty Details)
- Lifetime Limited Warranty. (Reference Warranty Details)
- Made in the USA.
Most departments are available 8 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday except holidays.