- Using vice-grips or pliers squeeze the slip pin closed and pull from the lock plunger.
- Turn the keylock to the unlock position and pull the keylock cylinder from the drawerhead.
- Insert the keylock cylinder into the drawerhead until the lock plunger (located on top of the keylock cylinder) hits the drawerhead.
- Push down on the lock plunger and push the lock cylinder into the drawerhead until the plunger engages inside the drawerhead.
- Try the keylock several times to ensure the keylock moves freely and operates the locking bar properly.
- Replace the slip pin into the new lock plunger making sure that the end of the pin des not go past the edge of the drawerhead liner.
Most departments are available 8 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday except holidays.